How We Increased The Leads Of A B2B Manufacturer by 135% Without Increasing The Ad Budget
The company is manufacturing unique biomedical waste treating products which are used in the food and healthcare industry. The buyers are rare and scattered all over the world. The sales staff only consists of 2 people, so some kind of automation is necessary for lead handling. The website is not structured well, the products are not segmented and the keyword research is missing.
1. Implemented a lead management an automation system
2. Completed a full scale competitor, market and keyword research
3. Reworked the website from 0, including not only SEO, but conversion improvements
4. Established content marketing as an internal process within the company
5. Full sales funnel created for visitors and lead nurturing
6. Using content marketing, Google Ads, Facebook Ads and third party tools”
The number of leads increases by 135% without increasing the PPC budget.
Organic results increased by a 1000% percent which covers about 700 visitors per day.
Lead generation and nurturing is more efficient within the new lead management system, meaning they did not even have to hire new staff to handle the increased number of leads.
Let’s WORK TOGETHER!